How to Subscribe
For those entrepreneurs and home-based business opportunity seekers that have discovered the unique opportunities offered by the factoring and alternative commercial finance industry, IACFB offers a choice of two powerful training options based upon your anticipated method of doing business. These are the Factoring 101 program which is perfect for part-time practitioners, and the Freelance Consultant Program for those with a more career orientation and focus.
Factoring 101 & Sponsored Agent
For 2022, the Factoring 101 training program along with the popular Sponsored Agents option are now provided as included and complimentary training with IACFB Membership.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
There are two (2) options for subscribing to IACFB.
- Membership Fee: $99.95 (see FREE Sponsored Agent Promo Details)
- Monthly Subscription (Option 1): $12.95 per month …OR…
- Annual Subscription (Option 2): Annual subscription of $119.40 ($9.95 per month). Annual subscription includes BONUS content of IACFB’s 5 Star-Rated Factoring Broker Startup Guide with over 200+ pages of comprehensive factoring content and marketing tips. Free shipping in Continental U.S.
- FREE website hosting
- FREE business email
Factoring 101 Training is now included with IACFB Membership and includes:
- Included: The Factoring 101 course with all classes and lessons
- Included: Print version Start Up Guide with FREE delivery in Continental U.S. (annual hosting option required)
- Included: SBF-Agent Landing Page (WordPress) available as a FREE option.
- Add-On: DataMax FB Series Factoring Broker Website $99.95 includes hosting
- Add-On: Freelance Consultant Program $149.95
Freelance Consultant Program (Add-On)
The IACFB Freelance Consultant Program takes your training and business to the “professional level and provides dollar for dollar, the most comprehensive training and support available to those interested in a career as an independent industry factoring / loan broker. In addition to the Factoring 101 training inclusive with your IACFB Membership, the Factoring Consultant Program Add-On includes Factoring 202 Marketing and Productivity Training, Campus Annex (Business-in-a-Box) Marketing Aids, Factoring 303 Financial Product Continuing Education, and access to IACFB’s Directory of American Factors and Lenders.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Freelance Consultant Program is an “add-on” which can be added on to your membership at any time. When setting up your membership initially, select the Freelance Consultant Program when “configuring” your membership. If you are already a member and have finished your Factoring 101 training and would now like to upgrade, simply log into your dashboard at DataMax Hosting and from your dashboard’s NAVIGATION BAR, select SERVICES > VIEW AVAILABLE ADD-ONS.
The Freelance Consultant Program (Factoring 202 and 303) is the program for the individual that strives to become a true “industry professional” loan broker. It includes:
- Factoring 202 Marketing and Productivity Training and support
- Factoring 303 Continuing Education (Finance Products)
- The Directory of American Factors and Lenders.
- Business-in-a-Box Marketing Aid Templates (flyers, brochures, mail stuffers, etc.)